- This is the Official Shobukan world Black Belt registry for all member countries in the Shobukan Association.
- The purpose for the registration of rank is to facilitate the headquarters in Japan the ability to quickly access the data and have the information on its members.
- This information will be use to issue Membership Cards, Dan Diploma, Seminar Certificates, and assignment of ID number to each member.
- Every member of a dojo that is member of Shobukan must be included. Must be brown belt or black belt.
- Any black belt that has received a Dan Diploma from Shobukan please upload a copy.
- Every black belt or brown belt must upload a picture. This picture will be used for the membership ID card.
- This is also to maintain control and prevent fraud from members that are no longer members of Shobukan.
- Have a good picture of the student. You need to take a picture to submit with the registration.
- Have a good picture of your current dan diploma. You need to take a picture of it to submit with the registration.
- Fill out the "Dan Registration questionnaire below.
- Click "Submit"